Data Analytics Auditor
About DPDHL and Internal Audit:
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) the logistics provider of the world with over 580,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories. We are an organization that is not just moving goods around, we have a very clear purpose, and we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives. We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
Corporate Internal Audit of Deutsche Post DHL Group performs worldwide audits across all business units and supporting functions, e.g., Finance, IT, Compliance of the group. We provide independent and objective auditing services and audit-related consulting services with regard to compliance requirements for the Board and Senior Management. Become a member of our international team and support us with your expertise, your creativity and your flexibility. As our business keeps growing, we want you in our Americas region.
Ready to immerse yourself in the exciting world of Internal Audit? Join the team and bring your expertise on board! As part of DPDHL, you will be working with a global network of Internal Audit colleagues and benefit from a wide range of development opportunities.
The DPDHL Group Corporate Audit Department currently has an opening for a highly motivated professional interested in an Internal Auditor role at the Regional Audit Office for the Americas.
This role reports to the Regional Internal Audit Manager, Global Freight Forwarding (DGFF) Americas division and will be based out of the Regional Office in Plantation, Florida. This position will be part of the audit team responsible for audits in multiple areas of the DHL DGFF Americas division.
- Gain understanding of DHL Global Freight Forwarding and Hillebrand Gori financial and operational processes.
- Perform a hybrid role of conducting risk-based financial and operational audits with a core function of data analytics and statistical analysis of existing data sets to validate the integrity of the data and to verify that processes are working correctly and complying with laws and regulations.
- Query and mine large data sets to discover transaction patterns, examine data and filter for targeted information
- Analyze and comprehend data architectures (data models, schema & databases) associated with audits.
- Present key insights to auditors and management using advanced visualization tools, and highlight the data analytics capability to the IA team globally
- Provide preliminary data analysis reports, extracts, or searchable records for Audit Leads, stakeholders, or management and present draft findings to relevant local management during audits.
- Draft high quality audit findings tailored to specific needs of the engagement in a timely manner along with documenting working papers.
- Assist in developing effective audit programs and recommend revisions to existing audit programs
- Perform requested follow-up procedures as necessary.
- BS/BA in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer & Information Systems, Management Information Systems or closely related discipline and at least 4 years of relevant work experience from Big 4 accounting firms within advisory or assurance practice and/or internal audit of established companies.
- Additional knowledge in Finance or Accounting a plus.
- Hands-on experience with systems such as PowerBi, Python, Microsoft SQL and MySQL. Experience using Knime a plus.
- Ability to think analytically and grasp complex structures, conceptual skills and applying critical thinking.
- Collaborative team player, high degree of integrity, high initiative and professional judgement.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Good communication & negotiation skills with strong reasoning; comfortable in multicultural settings.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills, and ability to speak Spanish and/or Portuguese is desirable.
- High flexibility and willingness to travel approximately 35% within the Americas.
- Great opportunity to work for the biggest logistics company in the world
- International and virtual environment
- Flexibility and great opportunity to learn
- Tempting Compensation and benefits
DPDHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
If this is something you would like to do, don't hesitate and start your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Vets. Click here for EEO Statements and Reasonable Accommodations.