Data Entry Clerk With Administrative skills needed Remotely
The primary responsibilities would be matching invoices to purchase orders, data entry, and assisting with the accounts payable and account receivable departments.Proofread and ensure all forms are filled out accurately. Address potential issues or discrepancies in paperwork. Strong technical skills and an attention to details while transferring data from documents to cloud source.
Respond to fax and email requests and inquiries within service levels.
Receive and respond to fax and email, internal documents, and/or external documents; examine documents for completeness, accuracy and conformity to specified requirements.
Similar jobs near me
- Network System Administrator: Roles and Responsibilities
- Peculiarities of Network Architect's Career Path and Training
- Network and Computer Systems Administrator: Way to Success
- Network Systems Administrator: The Key to Successful Career
- Revealing the Potential Earnings of a Computer Systems Network Administrator: An Inside Look