Warehouse Supervisors are professionals who are responsible for overseeing the general operations of a warehouse and its staff. They handle the recording and maintaining of inventory, advising the imports received and items exported. They might also train new workers and ensure their performance is adequate
Employment Type: Part Time
Earn up to $23 to $25 / hour, Depending upon shifts!
- Supervising warehouse staff, assigning tasks, providing guidance, and monitoring progress.
- Ensuring safety protocols are followed and inventory is managed efficiently.
- Collaborating with other departments to optimize warehouse operations.
- Training and developing warehouse staff.
- Maintaining equipment and enforcing company policies.
- Generating reports and analyzing data to improve warehouse operations.
UPS quick application:
- Applying online is quick and easy.
- Plan your first day at work in the next 30 minutes.
- Creating a profile, watching informative videos, providing basic information, and getting a job offer are all steps.
Qualifications Warehouse Supervisors:
- Employees start as seasonal workers but are hired year-round.
- A diverse, collaborative, and energetic workforce.
- You must be able to move up to 70 pounds and be physically fit.
- A keen eye for detail as well as reliability and accountability
- Good weekly salary.
- Safe work environment
- 401(k) student aid up to $25,000(k)
- After waiting time, you can get medical, dental, and eye care services.
UPS (United Parcel Service) is a global logistics and transportation company that offers a wide range of services including package delivery, freight forwarding, and supply chain management. Founded in 1907, UPS is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, and operates in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide.