Warehouse Order Puller
Employment Type: Part-time
Salary: Earn up to $23 to $25 / hour
As a Warehouse Order Puller at United Parcel Service, you will be responsible for accurately and efficiently pulling and preparing orders for shipment. You will be working in a fast-paced warehouse environment, and your main goal will be to ensure that all orders are filled correctly and in a timely manner.
- Read and interpret order forms to determine items to be pulled and shipped.
- Use handheld scanners and other technology to track inventory and ensure accuracy.
- Organize and prioritize orders based on shipping deadlines and other priorities.
- Operate equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks to move products and materials.
- Stock and restock shelves, bins, and other storage areas as needed.
- Assist with inventory management and cycle counting activities.
- Support other warehouse activities as needed, such as packing and shipping.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in a warehouse or similar environment preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret order forms and other written instructions.
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to lift and move items weighing up to 50 pounds.
If you are a detail-oriented individual with a strong work ethic and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity at United Parcel Service.
- Health and Wellness Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Excellent weekly pay
- Safe work environment
- Up to $25,000 in tuition assistance
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage after waiting period
As one of the world's largest package delivery companies, UPS delivers over 21 million packages and documents every day. In addition to its core package delivery services, UPS offers a variety of specialized services to meet the unique needs of businesses and consumers. These services include air and ocean freight, customs brokerage, warehousing and distribution, and e-commerce fulfillment.
UPS is committed to sustainability and has set ambitious goals to reduce its carbon footprint and increase the use of alternative fuels in its delivery fleet. The company has also invested in new technologies such as electric vehicles and drones to improve the efficiency and speed of its operations.