Senior Software Engineer (100% Remote)
- Great opportunity to join a growing internal expansion team
- Fully Remote Opportunity with Competitive Benefits Package.
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly expanding Boston based FinTech company who is looking to build out a brand new Software Engineering team to help advance their flagship platform. This company makes it easy for their clients to gain capital needed to jump start their business through a comprehensive software platform. This A+ rated client has been named one of Massachusetts fastest growing companies every year since 2017.
- Strong communicator
- Mentoring and Coaching junior level engineers
- Team Player
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Developing product solutions and web services for SaaS applications.
- Develop well designed components, document and test designed code that matches the architecture of the system
- Increase predictability of technology by improving development process
- Embrace best practices, domain knowledge and documentation
What's on Offer
- Competitive Pay (Base+Bonus+Equity)
- gym reimbursement
- paid volunteering days
- Flexible work environment
- Commuter Benefits
- annual professional development budget
- charitable donation match