Remote Revenue Cycle Team Lead
Our team assists healthcare providers with remediation of 3rd party accounts receivable, call center support and a variety of revenue cycle outsource capabilities. Team leads supervise and promote teamwork to Patient Account Representatives I and II and assign work activities to deliver superior third party A/R account remediation, productivity, and quality outputs.
- Manages assigned staff and provides supervision and oversite to associated workload; tracks individual and team success against pre-defined key performance indicators
- Assures that staff are following procedures outlined in the respective client's Playbook/Detailed Procedure Document to assure compliance
- Provides assistance to staff by answering questions, reviewing policies or procedures, addressing escalated issues, researching accounts, or providing feedback to staff
- Participates in client meetings and advises on A/R issues and denial trends
- Provides timely and consistent feedback to employees under their span of control relating to job performance
- Leads training and continuing education classes to assigned staff
- Expanded knowledge of hospital/physician revenue cycle with specialization in billing, follow-up, third party A/R account resolution and call center activities
- Demonstrates excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven track record and experience with managing and directing people to achieve common goals
- Minimum of 2 years Healthcare Revenue Cycle experience supervising staff members with specialization in 3rd party A/R management
- Associate's degree or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Hands-on experience using Epic, Cerner, Invision, Soarian, McKesson, Allscripts, Meditech and other industry recognized Revenue Cycle Management Systems preferred
TRC Staffing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.