Solutions Architect, Front End (REMOTE)
This role is 100% REMOTE - Must be in the US (CST/EST Only)
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you've come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we're making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
Foot Locker is seeking a leader who can pull together cross-functional teams, articulate a vision, and help ensure its success from start to finish. The solutions architect should be a strong technical architect with a deep sense of accountability, collaboration, and empathy; a technology Subject Matter Expert across various spaces but grounded in digital commerce, capable of creating and articulating cross-system architectures; a strategic thinker with solid interpersonal skills, comfortable speaking and presenting to stakeholders and peers. The ideal candidate is a curious problem-solver who is excited about innovative technologies and invested in a deep understanding of the current software stack.
- React / Redux
- NodeJS, Express
- Zuul, MongoDB
- Inspire & guide the future of the frontend reactive web application
- Provide long-term strategic vision to implementation teams in the form of end-to-end diagrams, system integrations, and technical requirements.
- Collaborate with Technical Project Managers, UX Designers, and Business Analysts to transform wireframes and user stories into functional requirements & diagrams.
- Translate functional requirements into technical solutions to meet business needs by applying advanced skills, knowledge, and experience.
- Prototype the feasibility of proposed FE technology solutions.
- Review and analyze existing FE architecture and technology integrations with an eye for improvement.
- Write and review technical specifications and maintain design documents.
- Provide thought leadership to fellow architects around innovative approaches and workflows and technologies.
- Provide thought leadership to the business around innovative technology-lead solutions.
- Collaborate and engage with engineers & developers as needed, providing technical direction and code review.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 4 years minimum of related information technology experience required
- Extensive hands-on architecture and development experience with ecommerce platforms required
- React /Redux, Typescript, NodeJS, Express, Webpack, SCSS, AEM, Jenkins experience required
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Demonstrated experience with Agile methodologies preferred
- Strong experience collaborating with software engineers, business analysts, product management, and other technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with micro-frontends or monorepos is a plus