Remote Customer Engagement Specialist
Hotwire Communications Remote
remote customer engagement engagement technical communication representative email technical support communications customer engagement engagement white white glove
March 23, 2023
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
The Customer Engagement Specialist provides white glove support and service to our customers. The Representative will be responsible for handling a variety of calls, chats, and email communication regarding Hotwire Communication s suite of technology services and products.
- Provide technical telephone, IPTV, and Internet support to customers and answer complex questions on function and usage products.
- Perform follow-up testing, and/or troubleshooting to assist customers with the most accurate and timely response to their technical support issue(s).
- Phone, chat and email contact with customers to make recommendations on Hotwire s Service and resolve issues.
- Resolve customer questions or problems via telephone in areas of system configuration/setup, product functionality, and bugs/enhancements.
- Serve as primary support liaison between Hotwire Communications and our residential customers.
- Possess thorough knowledge of Hotwire Communications product line and other applications utilized by customers.
- Other duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to speak clearly using grammatically correct English (Other language skills a plus)
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in customer service, telecommunications, or technical support
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrate personal excellence including punctuality, integrity and accountability
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity and compassion
- Ability to work nontraditional schedules/shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must have ability to work independently and in a team environment
- A quiet workplace so you can focus on delivering excellent service to our customers
- Must have DSL or high speed internet service with a minimum speed 25 MB/s, preferred upload speed 50 MB/s
- Candidates must provide and meet all technical requirements prior to the first day of training
Report this job