Project Manager - Now Hiring
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for guiding a project from conception to completion. The goal of a Project Manager is to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget. This is generally a senior role, and a project manager is responsible for coordinating with other teams to ensure that their tasks are completed on time. Several projects are typically in the process of being completed at any given time, and a project manager must be able to manage multiple aspects of the process simultaneously. Project managers also work cross-functionally and communicate with all parties involved in a project.
Project Manager Duties and Responsibilities include
- Experience as a scrum master in the E-Commerce/Retail domain required; at least 5+ years of experience with JIRA.
- Works with Product Manager and Product Owners to help ensure execution alignment for Scrum Teams
- Facilitates Agile Scrum Team execution and feature completion tracking for multiple Scrum Teams
- Supports the Product Owner with the creation, refinement, and prioritization of user stories within a product backlog
- Arranges and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, demos, and backlog grooming. Ensures quick inspection and proper use of an Agile process
- Encourages and guides the adoption of Agile policies and procedures
- Supports the implementation of improvement areas identified in team retrospectives
- Ensures the work implemented by teams adheres to the steps and procedures (e.g., test scripts must be written and executed to validate a user story) outlined within the definition of done (DoD) framework
- Acts as a servant leader for multiple teams and their stakeholders
- Plans leads and delivers mission-critical, complex E-commerce solutions
Project Managers work regularly with the following tools
- Computers, laptops, etc
- Confluence, Jira, and other awesome programs to keep your stakeholders aligned
- Sorting, scanning & organizing information from multiple sources disseminating information as needed to various teams
- Medical, dental, and vision.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Flexible remote work policy.
- All the tools, training, and equipment you will need to succeed and grow in your role.
- A chance to learn and grow with a dynamic startup where your effort will be rewarded with more skills, more pay, and challenging yet rewarding work.
- Additional benefits planned to start in late spring include: STD, LTD, Life Insurance and 401k - including an employer match
Project Manager Requirements include
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP). Preferred.
- At least 5+ years of experience with JIRA. Required.
- At least 5+ years' experience as a Scrum Master. Required.
- At least 5+ years' experience leading technical and non-technical teams in an Agile environment. Required.
- Experience in managing at least one to two scrum teams
- Understanding of ITIL framework
Additional Project Manager Qualifications include
- Strong manager, collaborator, and servant leader
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to develop business relationships and communicate successfully with people at all levels of management; exhibit excellent interpersonal and diplomacy skills
- Proficient with managing program/project-level initiatives
- Must be extremely responsive, with a strong sense of urgency and a positive attitude